Apple has cleared mBox Mail version 1.2.1 for sale. This released is focused on some stability related issues.
- Added support for PPS files
- Added header download progress indication for large mailboxes
- Fixed bug where acccount change did not always clear pending updates
- Fixed bug where sync would never start email body download for some users
- Fixed crash due to some email formats
We have received the all clear from Apple. Version 1.2 is ready for launch.
mBox Mail version 1.2 in an App Store near. I hope you enjoy this new and improved version.
mBox Mail has just celebrated its one month anniversary in Apples App Store. To me it seems like it has been available for a lot longer. We have been blown away with all the great feedback we have received. We have put a big dent in our top 10 feature requests found here http://www.mfluent.com/mboxmail.php. We are looking into what can be done about the remaining items on that list.
Version 1.2 is ready for takeoff
mBox Mail version 1.2 has been released to Apple for review and we hope to see it in App Store in the near future. We are not sure if the Thanksgiving Holiday will cause any delay.
Here is a sneak peak at the features added to the latest version
Read the rest of this entry »
We are pleased to announce that a new version of mBox Mail is available. The following updates are contained in the new version:
- Fixed crash caused by empty junk email addresses
- Fixed problem where folder names would be garbled in some cases
- Fixed Chinese (GB2312) support in subject and preview fields based on requests in Hong Kong and Netherlands
- Fixed bug that caused view to get stuck when deleting a single email
- Fixed bug where deleting the “Load More” cell crashes application
- Updated graphics based on requests in Mexico and Sweden
- Fixed “Load More” text when account is already set to show 200 emails
This release is primarily focused on stability concerns that some users reported. We also updated the graphics based on user feedback.
We are finishing up several feature enhancements that many of you have been asking for. We hope to make this available in a couple of weeks.
Windows Live Mail has a great feature that allows you to receive an sms (text message) notification whenever you get a new email. This works especially well in conjunction with mBoxMail to provide an even better Windows Live Mail experience on your iPhone.
Here I will walk you through the steps needed to set this up. Read the rest of this entry »